GAS APPLIANCE REPAIRS IN BRISBANE
Looking for an expert plumber to help you with gas appliance installation, repairs or maintenance? The experienced team at O’Neill and Brown Plumbing Service can help. From installing gas cookers to fixing issues with gas line connections to your home, we provide a range of expert services throughout Brisbane. We pride ourselves on providing a positive customer service experience with friendly prices and high standards of workmanship.
Reliable Gas Appliance Services
With over 50 years of experience, our team of technicians can troubleshoot and resolve a variety of problems with gas appliances, from locating and repairing gas leaks to gas cylinder testing and inspection services. Our dedicated, skilled technicians will complete the job efficiently and ensure there are no hidden costs.
Installing and repairing gas appliances can be a risky business. It’s one area that’s definitely best left to the professionals. You can rest assured that all of our gas plumbing technicians are fully qualified and licenced with the skills to expertly carry out gas installation, repair and maintenance jobs.
Gas Leak Repairs
Whether your gas heater, stove, BBQ or any other appliance is leaking or faulty, we can help. Some common signs of a gas leak include:
- A strong gassy/sulfuric/rotten egg smell
- Changes to the colour of your gas flame
- Higher gas bills for no reason
- Your gas pilot light keeps extinguishing
- Hissing or whistling sounds coming from a gas appliance
- Feeling dizziness, nausea, confusion, headaches or fatigue during or after using a gas appliance
If you smell gas or suspect you may have a gas leak in one of your appliances, don’t hesitate to act now. Too many things can go wrong if there’s a gas leak on your property, from excess gas bills to respiratory problems and even a fire.
Gas Hot Water Systems
Our team can install, service and repair every brand and model of gas hot water systems. Get in touch if you notice a problem with your gas hot water unit, such as:
- No hot water
- Discoloured water
- Lower temperature than usual or fluctuations
- Clanging sounds within your gas storage tank
- A burst or leaking gas storage tank
- Your gas hot water system pilot light keeps extinguishing
- Higher than average gas bills for no apparent reason
We’ll provide a prompt repair or replacement service depending on the issue, always endeavouring to offer you the most cost-effective and long-lasting solution.
Call Now for Gas Appliance Installation and Repairs in Brisbane
For 24/7 emergency and general gas appliance services, get in touch with our team today! Call us on (02) 6297 2022 or contact us online.