REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT
At O’Neill and Brown Plumbing Service, we work closely with the real estate sector to provide quality general plumbing, emergency plumbing and preventative maintenance services. We’re specialists in strata management and have become trusted partners with bodies corporate and real estate agents all across Canberra. With a proven track record, you can trust our team to reliably take care of your plumbing and gas needs.
Fast, Reliable Services
When plumbing emergencies happen in rental properties, it can be time-consuming for property managers to deal with and costly for owners. Save time and hassle by working with an experienced, trusted plumbing company. We’ve serviced Brisbane properties since 1969 and have established reputation for quick turnaround times and high standards of workmanship.
How We Can Help
Our team can provide a wide range of real estate plumbing services using the latest equipment and techniques, including:
- Jetting and drain cleaning
- Drain camera works
- Gas service works
- All hot water/solar servicing and reports
- All pump maintenance (stormwater, rainwater, sewer)
- Backflow prevention test and certification
- Thermostatic mixing valves test and certification
- Fixture/asset inspection
- Preventative maintenance
If required, we can provide detailed reports for compliance and record keeping purposes. This includes roof and gutter reports, gas system inspections, fixture/asset reports, water compliance certificates, CCTV inspection reports and more.
Why Choose O’Neill & Brown for Real Estate Plumbing?
Our family business has provided pristine quality domestic and commercial plumbing services since 1969. When you call O’Neill & Brown Plumbing Services, you can count on getting:
- Great customer service
- Fair pricing
- Quality parts and products
We also understand your common pain points, and we guarantee the following:
- Continuous communication process
- Fast service response times
- All work sites are left clean and tidy
- Billing and maintenance responsibilities are not discussed with tenants
- Fast invoicing clearly outlining labour and materials costs
- Fully qualified plumbing technicians