PLUMBING FIXTURE INSTALLATION AND REPAIRS
How annoying is it when your washing machine or dishwasher breaks? Problems with your plumbing fixtures can create sudden and unexpected problems that disrupt your life and cause you stress. At O’Neill and Brown Plumbing Service, we understand the hassle of broken kitchen, laundry and bathroom fixtures and pride ourselves on providing a fast, hassle-free service.
Our Plumbing Fixture Repair and Installation Services
You can be sure all your fixtures are replaced at minimum cost without resorting to using cheap parts. We’re dedicated to fixing immediate problems as well as minimising the long-term cost and extending the life of your household plumbing by using quality parts with every plumbing fixture installation and repair job.
Our services include:
- Fixing purpose-built fixtures and fittings in the toilet, bath and shower
- Installing or repairing single taps or whole house water filters
- Repairing leaking faucets or shower heads
- Installing and repairing washing machine pipe work
- Unblocking and repairing kitchen waste disposal units
- Installing and repairing water supplied fixtures
- Repairing or replacing vanities, basins, faucets, mixers, taps, fixtures and fittings
Need kitchen, laundry and bathroom fixtures fitted for a construction or renovation project? Our team can help with that too! We can install a new modern faucet, toilet, shower head and more. We only carry well crafted, high efficiency fixtures and faucets to ensure long term satisfaction.
Why Choose O’Neill & Brown for Plumbing Fixture Repairs?
Our family business has provided top quality plumbing fixture repair and installation services for over 50 years. When you call O’Neill & Brown Plumbing Services, you can trust us to:
- Make sure that the repair is done right the first time
- Take care of the repair without causing further damage
- Identify the true root of the problem rather than guess
- Use top grade tools, parts and products
- Protect the warranty of your fixtures and plumbing parts
Our plumbing technicians are trained to troubleshoot, inspect, repair and, if necessary, replace any fixtures in your home. When you need to replace your fixtures, our team can provide you with a complete selection of quality options. We will then work quickly to install those fixtures with the highest professionalism and care.